"sesungguhnya amalan yang dibawa kelak ada 3 iaitu pertama, amalan sedekah jariah..kedua, doa anak-anak yang soleh.. dan ketiga, ilmu yang bermanfaat"
.........DIHARAPKAN RUANGAN INI DAPAT MEMBERI ILMU YANG BERMANFAAT KEPADA PEMBACA DAN JUGA DIRI SAYA....



Wednesday 19 October 2011

1st role play task....

My lecture had given us a task about “SELLING PRODUCT”. This task most to test our creativity to do a role play. We had given about ten minute to prepare for our presentation..



What should we do??? In a short time we need to prepare..owhh no~..so my group member and I did not waste our time. We discuss about our story line, the main topic that we want to acting and also in what situation the selling product is happen. Finally,  we choose to doing about selling watch. Where the customers go to mall and the watch promoter promote the watch.

Do you know?? I like to do the role play. I like to acting. For me, that the way I can do any self expression likes angry, sad, be polite, be a loving person and so on..BUT…I quite did not like to acting when it use English language. That too difficult speak in English.
By the way, we had finished our task and feel happy because it was done..heheh

1 comment:

  1. hye nenek..,,
    congrats from me to u,,..
    because for me,,..
    your English is fantastic,,..
    smooth and easy to all people out there to understand,,..
    so i wish good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete