"sesungguhnya amalan yang dibawa kelak ada 3 iaitu pertama, amalan sedekah jariah..kedua, doa anak-anak yang soleh.. dan ketiga, ilmu yang bermanfaat"
.........DIHARAPKAN RUANGAN INI DAPAT MEMBERI ILMU YANG BERMANFAAT KEPADA PEMBACA DAN JUGA DIRI SAYA....



Monday 26 September 2011

today english class

i think i was late to came to my english class..it is because i wait for my friend who always accompany with me everytime we went to campus..sadly my friend was go early to campus..but it all my foul coz did not heard she calling my name..hahaha..

when i arrive at campus, i see my lect going out from her car n go to class..i walked faster..i try to past her but i cant..finally i come in together with my lect to the class..huhu..

starting the class, so silent..most of the student did not come yet..after waiting 5minit...my lect give an assigment that need to do "on the spot"..that is PUBLIC SPEAKING....

after that activiti i got a motivation....do u know what????

english!english!english!
I NEED TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH>>>>>>>.....sometime i feel embarrass because after 12years learn english at primary and secondary school..i'm still cannot good in my english...OH MY GOD>>please help me...  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment